At Executive Workspace, our priority is the health and well-being of our clients, their guests, and our employees. We strictly follow the guidelines of local government authorities and the CDC recommendations. We took extra steps and developed a security plan to create the safest and the healthiest work environment possible. We will continue to monitor the situation and update our policies accordingly. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out – we are here for the businesses and communities we serve.
Our Guidelines and Policies
To ensure social distancing in the workplace:
- Conference room capacities have been reduced
- Team room capacities have been reduced
- Floor markers have been added.
- Seating has been adjusted.
Basic rules in common areas and meeting rooms:
- Masks are encouraged and required in accordance with governmental authorities.
- Touchless signing and package collection
- No open or shared food allowed
Additional cleaning measures in place:
- Enhanced evening janitorial
- New opening and closing procedures
- Hourly common area inspection and cleaning
- Meeting rooms disinfected after each use.
As new information becomes available, we will be working steadily toward solutions in all areas for our client.