Wild Basin II Offices & Meeting Rooms in Austin, TX
Special Offer: New Flexible Terms
Immediately Available & Move-In Ready
- Private Offices with Flexible Terms
- Furnished or Unfurnished Offices
- Meeting & Conference Rooms
- Virtual Office Plans
- Professional Business Address
- Business Phone Service & Ultra-Fast Internet
- Professional Receptionist & Admin Support
- Mail, Notary & Witness Services
- 24/7 Access
Work in an Austin office space surrounded by nature
Mother Nature is in your backyard at our Wild Basin II office in Austin, Texas. Located off of the Capital of Texas Highway near the Wild Basin Nature Reserve, this office space is nestled among hills and trees that sprawl north of Downtown Austin.
At our Wild Basin office space, you are just minutes from great dining, retail, entertainment and lodging options. The building features a central atrium, balcony offices, gorgeous views of Downtown Austin and the Greenbelt, garage parking, showers and lockers. Want to see more? Schedule a tour of our Austin office space rental today.
What’s Around the Office?
- Wild Basin Nature Reserve
- Gold’s Gym
- Short Drive to Multiple Restaurants
- 20 Minutes from Downtown Austin
What’s in the Building?
- Covered Parking
- Central Atrium with Waterfall Feature
- Offices with Balconies
Looking for office space in Austin? Download our free guide!
Your guide to office space in Austin, Texas
Office space is a major expense and commitment. Finding the right space in a large city, like Austin, Texas, can seem tricky. We did some digging for you and came up with factors to consider when leasing office space in Austin.